1. Ideal for coating NEW TIMBER FLOORS suspected of being prone to shrinkage. TUNGSEAL will greatly reduce the occurrence of EDGE BONDING.
2. For clients concerned about exposure to fumes from POLYURETHANES, TUNGSEAL is less likely to cause discomfort, because only low VOC WHITE SPIRIT is used as the solvent.
3. Where a more natural timber look is required, use TUNGSEAL.
4. TUNGSEAL is not as subject to SHEEN VARIATION as REDUCED SHEEN POLYURETHANES.
5. TUNGSEAL is completely compatible with URETHANE COATINGS MODIFIED OIL GLOSS and/or MODIFIED OIL SATIN.